Detailed Build List
The Vessel is "qualifying ship" within the meaning of the VAT Act 1994 Schedule 8, Group 8 and the conditions set out in HMRC's notice 744C are fulfilled. Enabling a Zero VAT rating.
"The vessel is a unique amalgamation of a Dutch barge and a wide beam canal boat. The semi chine hull is of all steel construction, flat bottom, rounded stern that carries her maximum beam consistently to aft from aft of bow." The design and construction was undertaken by Bluewater Boats and supervised by Geoff Waddington & Partners Ltd, Independent Marine Surveyors and Consultant Engineers.
The vessel has been constructed to the design category "D" in conformity to the Recreational Craft Directive 94/25/EC, 2003/44/EC.
Air Draught 2.75m (Reducible to 2.2m)
Craft Identification Number CIN GB-BL W00045E616.
Register of British Ships Part III SSR174835.
OFCOM - Ship Radio Licence MMSI 235118112.
Canal and River Trust 524103
- Diesel (Main) Two integral tanks interlinked aft mounted. Total capacity 800 L.
- Diesel (Aux) One integral tank port side machinery space. Total capacity 450 L.
- Freshwater Two, interlinked stainless steel tanks mid mounted. Total capacity 1786 L.
- Blackwater One self-contained steel tank forward mounted. Total capacity 1215 L.
- Port and starboard deck fittings are provided for ease of access.
- Main engine is a 6 cylinder Deutz Diesel, rated at 125 Kw, model DT 66422A. Marinised and supplied by Vetus. Water cooled exhaust, fitted with hospital silencer
- Gearbox is a ZF Marine ZF 45/1 that drives a 4 blade 22" x 17" bronze propeller through a 40 mm stainless steel shaft with a water cooled stern tube and seal assembly.
- All power train and mounting components are supplied by Vetus.
- Main engine fuel passes via a Vetus 75100 VTE is a double fuel filter/water separator.
- One filter is maintained in stand-by and can be switched while engine is operating.
- GenSet fuel is pre-filtered by a Vetus fuel filter/water separator.
- A 50 l/min bidirectional fuel pump allows transfer between main and secondary storage tanks.
Gas System (LPG)
- Twin 13 Kg propane cylinders are installed in a vented gas locker.
- A twin feed manual change over regulator is installed along with test point and isolation taps.
- Gas appliances are
fitted with Flame Supervision Devices.
12 Volt battery components
- Main engine starter battery 100 Ah, AGM
- GenSet starter battery 100 Ah AGM
- Electronic control manages starter batteries, state of charge.
- Two belt driven 12V 105 Amp alternators.
- House batteries 400 Ah LiFePO4 giving useable capacity of 320 Ah.
- House batteries charged via Victron Quattro 12/5000/220 inverter/charger.
240 Volt Components
- Diesel GenSet. Kohler 9 Kw mounted within a factory sound pod (model 9EFKOZD). Wet exhaust
- Victron Quattro 5000 W inverter/charger.
- Victron 3600 W isolation transformer.
- The GenSet can be programmed for auto starting and can also be remotely started from anywhere in the world via a secure internet connection.
- On board 240 VAC can be supplied from three sources, shore power, GenSet or Inverter.
- The fully integrated control 240 VAC control systems automatically configures to the load demands. Full UPS functionality and auto supplement. Shore power limiting control.
Isolations and Protections
- The vessel has be wired in keeping with coastal electrical practices. Individual systems and electrical areas can be separately isolated. Both low and high power 240 VAC system have RCD protection and does the shore power entry point.
- The 12 V system is based on the Victron Lynx 1000 distribution modules and are separately switched and protected by resettable circuit breakers.
- Three 12 V automatically sensing bilge pumps.
- Three 1 Kg, dry powder portable fire extinguishers.
- One 2 Kg automatic fire extinguisher located in machinery space.
- Two smoke detector alarms.
- One Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- Combination Man-Overboard recovery ladder/gangplank.
- Man-Overboard throw rope.
- SOLAS life ring and extendable boat hook.
- Marine radio iCom M323G, GPS, DSC and tri watch capability, coupled to high gain aerial.
- Two UHF/VHF portable transceivers with charging stations.
KRU Sport 185 N automatically inflating life jackets.
- Reinforced dead locks fitted to wheel house and cabin entry doors.
- Monitor marine monitoring and security system.
- Intrusion detection on all entry points.
- Motion detection sensors in both cabin areas.
- GPS location monitoring enables vessel position reporting.
- Alarm notification via mobile phone network.
- Hidden compact electronic safe.
Anchoring, Mooring and Manoeuvring
- Hydraulically operated anchor winch with helm station control unit. Winch can be free spooled for anchor deployment and has a manual retrieval facility.
- Main anchor is a 50 Kg Halls pattern on 50 m of 13 mm galvanised chain.
anchor is a 25 Kg Delta fast set on 30 m of nylon rode.
- A total of 10 strong point are provided for mooring. Welded steel bollard fore and aft are the primary mooring points. Additional bollards are roof mounted to aid in movement through locks.
- Six pneumatic fenders and a range of mooring lines and attachments allow for secure mooring.
- Steering is by a custom hydraulic, rack and pinion rudder system which delivers exception control and operating range. Emergency steering is by a demountable tiler arm that mounts directly onto the rudder post.
- Close quarter manoeuvring is assisted by Vetus, hydraulic thruster units operated via a helm station dual speed control unit (Stern 95 kgf, Bow 160 kgf).
Helm and Instrumentation
- Steering is by a 600 mm mahogany rimed wheel into a Vetus hydraulic steering unit.
- Engine/gearbox controlled via a chromed Morse unit.
- LED main and aux fuel tank gauges.
- Large electronic rudder position indicator.
- Vetus combination engine panel (RPM, oil pressure, coolant temp and charging voltage).
- Garmin LED depth and speed instrument connected to navigation system network.
- Marine radio iCom M323G VHF.
- Blue-Seas distribution and switching unit for external lights and instrumentation.
- Main 12 V isolations for GenSet, Helm, Roof and Engine.
- Bilge pumps manual/auto switching and bilge water level warning alarms.
roof hydraulic pendent control unit.
- Steel roof which is fully lined and insulated mounted on four hydraulic rams.
- Electrically operated sliding roof hatch.
- A hydraulic power pack effortlessly raises and lowers the roof.
- All wheel house windows are double glazed and hinge down for reduced height.
- Side doors and the rear wheelhouse doors are removable in easy to handle sections.
- Seating for 5 with an expanding teak table. Gas strut captain's chair.
- A double bed is contained within the main seat base. Central heating radiator.
- Aft section offers seating for 10 around a full width expanding teak table.
- Aft seating is on top of large storage lockers and the isolated LPG locker.
- The aft section is covered by a full height canvas with large removable clears.
- Ample 240 V power points and LED lighting.
Hotpoint combination Fridge/Freezer (HFF31014UK).
- 142 litres net fridge capacity.
- 112 litres net freezer capacity.
- A+ energy rating.
NEFF Stainless Steel Double Oven (U17S32.3GB).
- 56 litres main oven.
- 35 litres Secondary.
- "CeramiClean" self-cleaning coating.
- Fan forced.
Belling 70cm Stainless Steel Gas Hob (GHU70GC).
- 5 Gas burners (incl, Wok Burner).
- Cast iron pan supports.
- Auto ignition and Flame safety device.
- Hoover 9 Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer (VTC791NB).
NEFF Stainless Steel Microwave Oven (H12WE60N0G).
- Capacity 25 litres.
- Maximum output 900W (5 Power Levels).
- Timer and auto cook programs.
NEFF 60cm Stainless Steel Cooker Hood (D66B21N0GB).
- 2 x 40 Watt lamps.
- 2 Metal grease filter cassettes.
- Activated carbon exhaust filter.
AstraCast Composite White Sink incl, draining board.
- Pull down spray, mixer tap.
- Bench mounted drinking water tap.
- Hotpoint 7 Kg Washing Machine Front Load (BHWM129).
- Wall mounted ironing board
KABOLA 13kW EcoLine Central Diesel Fired Boiler (KB40).
- Fitted with SCHEER Low Maintenance, Soot Free, Blue Burner unit.
- Rated @ 93% efficiency, Fuel consumption 1.27 litres per hour.
- Optional Calorifer control for independent production of domestic hot water.
- Siemens electronic thermostatic boiler control.
- Eltime 24/7 digital timer (TM-823).
- 5 Chromed radiators (wheelhouse, saloon, bathroom, ensuite and master bedroom).
- Spray foam insulation in roof and walls.
- Foam slab insulation under floor.
Marine Air Systems Unitised Air Conditioners.
- Main Saloon 16000 BTU unit (VTD16UKZ50).
- Master Bedroom 12000 BTU unit (VTD12UKZ50).
- Both units are reverse cycle (Heating and Cooling).
- Optional De-Humidifying mode.
- Automatically draining condensation tanks.
- Individual electronic control units.
- Static roof ventilators vent cabin areas.
- Powered ventilators are positioned over shower units.
- Large, double glazed (Hopper Style) windows in saloon.
- Double glazed portholes in main cabin and shower rooms.
- Double "Dog Box" roof hatch with double glazed panes.
- Vetus Pressurized Water System 12 V, 17 l/min with 19 liter accumulator.
- Even Flow water pressure controller, configured via Bluetooth.
- 55 liter Hot Water calorifer, twin coil for heating via main engine or boiler.
- A 1kW electric immersion element is fitted for heating of 240 VAC supply.
- 12 V diaphragm shower drain pumps discharge above water line.
The master cabin is serviced by a wet room ensuite featuring a multi jet shower tower and a full width vanity unit.
The guest bathroom has a full sized enclosed shower with thermostatically controlled tap and ceramic hand basin.
- Two LeeSan full height porcelain marine toilets with 12 V macerator units.
- Flush and water level controls to aid water management.
- An activated carbon filter is fitted to the black water tank vent.
Electronics and Entertainment
- A HubbaX 4G Lte Wi-Fi unit provides both Wireless and LAN service through the vessel.
- Mobile reception is via a MIMO external roof mounted antenna.
Salon - Samsung 48" HD LED, 3D active glasses Wi-Fi connectivity (UE48H6400).
- Mounted on a remotely controlled motorised lift bracket.
- Fitted with BOSE Solo 5 sound bar.
Main Bedroom - Samsung 32" HD LED.
- Wall bracket and fitted with BOSE Solo 5 sound bar.
- Connected to Wi-Fi unit be network cable.
Omni-directional roof mounted TV antenna with 12v power amplifier (MILENCO 900).
- Roof mounted, motorised self-seeking sat-dome with twin LBN (RoadPro D3205).
- Satellite control box/decoder configured for UK/Europe (RoadPro D3200).
- Coax cabling to both TV.
SKY+HD box with 500G hard drive.
The vessel has been designed to maximise the available space for a cruising couple. The living space transitions from the spacious kitchen through to the large saloon area. Clever application of curved internal walls enables clear entry into the forward master cabin while improving the utilisation of space within the guest's amenities and in the master ensuite.
Additional accommodation for another two couples is provided by a double sofa bed in the lounge and a by a concealed pull out double in the wheelhouse. Guests shower and toilet are located forward of the lounge area.
To describe this vessel as "bespoke fabrication & exceptionally high-end fit out" does not do it justice. Master craftsmen have been allowed to display their years of experience in every aspect of the build. A well-conceived design complimented by strong engineering standards.
Everywhere you look it obvious that someone cared enough to "Do it Right". Whether it's in the spacious machinery space, the attention to detail in the electrical systems or the interior woodwork; the quality of the fit out is unique in this modern age.
Top of the range engineering equipment, domestic appliances, fixtures and fittings will last a lifetime.
- HSL powered recliner chair.
- Oak dining table (1200 mm x 750 mm) with four fabric covered chairs.
- Queen size Alston Sofa bed.
- Island queen size master bed with Emma mattress and under unit storage.
- Spare bronze propeller.
- A range of fuel and oil filters.
- Drive belts for main engine and GenSet.
- Assorted maintenance consumables.
- Set of fitted canvas winter covers for wheelhouse and deck units.